Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've Been Gobsmacked

Hello everyone,

There will be no instalment this week of 1,001 Things I Did This Summer... {gasp}.  It has been a pretty busy week and to be honest, I didn't keep track of one thing.  It was a bit freeing, really.  It felt good not running to my notebook to jot down the latest thing I did.  If I could be forthright with you all, I really didn't do too much out of the ordinary.  I worked, I read, I knit.  I also cooked the occasional fabulous dish, but that is neither here nor there.

Speaking of cooking and all things culinary, I have discovered the joys of Gordon Ramsay.  I have never really found him to be anything but offensive.  I think I watched exactly half an episode of Hell's Kitchen.  I find his language offensive and his actions border on abusive with the contestants.

However, last night that all changed.  Masterchef has certainly caught my attention.  I found an episode last night on CTV.ca and I can't wait for tonight's episode to be uploaded.  I have seen a different side of Chef Ramsay...and me likey!

That's all for tonight -- I need to be up early in the a.m.  I have started a running program called Couch to 5K and I must admit the runner's high can be rather addictive.  Plus my pants are practically falling off...gotta love that!

Have a great evening everyone -- stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment