Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sand Castle Guardians

Today was the most amazing day I have had in a long time.

Listening to this...

It was definitely food for the soul.  What a great way to end the summer!  I went on the most amazing boat cruise for a couple hours.  I have talked about how much I love being near water in a previous blog, but I can't emphasize just how therapeutic it is for me.  The weather could not have been more perfect and I couldn't stop capturing images with my trusty camera.

I tweaked the contrast and saturation on this one -- I love how it turned out.  I could have sat and watched these guys all day if I had the opportunity.  There is something comical about seagulls.  Especially when food is involved.  They each have their own unique personalities, colours, markings, and walk.  Some are fat while some are slender even though they eat everything in sight.

How does one even leave this setting?  Well, my ride was leaving, so really, that was the only reason I tore myself away from this beautiful location.

Wouldn't you want to stay too?

No comments:

Post a Comment